[Vision2020] Media Watch

Don Coombs doncoombs at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 13:56:17 PDT 2021

This morning the Lewiston Trib put the California recall election on the
front page and I was pleased to see, in the headline, that the governor was
not recalled. But somebody stripped the key numbers out of the story. The
reader would learn that Biden won the state last November by 29 percent,
but not how many or what percent voted "no" on the recall of Gov. Newsom
yesterday.

It was an Associated Press story and I would assume the AP included those
numbers.

>From another newspaper, on the Internet, I learned about 64 percent voted
no.

Don Coombs