[Vision2020] Sample Ballot 11-2-21 Latah County, Voting Precinct Map: Re: Three Picks

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 20:25:57 PDT 2021

Sample ballot for Latah County, Nov. 2, 2021:

https://api.latah.id.us/web/DownloadFile?filename=Elections\November%202021\Sample%20Ballot%20November%202021.pdf

Several Moscow School District 281 Trustee positions are on the ballot.

Depending on voting precinct, you may or may not be eligible to vote for
these Trustee positions.  Despite my address being closer to Troy than
Moscow, I am eligible to vote for Trustee Zone 2, but not Trustee Zone 5.

This map gives precinct location for Latah County very closely, with a bit
of effort...there is an option I found to simply enter street address:

https://gis.latah.id.us/voter/districts.html

Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett

Courtesy of today’s Lewiston Tribune with thanks to former MOM (Mayor Of