[Vision2020] Teamwork’s Best

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 7 05:02:01 PDT 2021

Teamwork’s Best

by Jphn Celes

Let’s learn from birds what team-work is about!
Let birds teach us the advantages brought;
Let’s forge ahead in ‘We’s’ and not in ‘I’s’!
Let’s fly like birds together in life’s skies!

The leader bears the brunt along the way;
It has to fly ahead on, come what may;
It keeps the direction for birds behind;
The strong air-resistance, it does not mind!
The ‘V’ formation lessens air friction;
It helps all birds in ease of flight-action;
The wing-beating of birds is lessened much;
Their movement gains a sturdy, gentle touch.

’Tis best to fly in groups in harmony;
The single bird that flies looks so funny;
Your mind is stronger when friends are with you;
Encouragement comes, seeing others do.

http://www.MoscowCares.net

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy