[Vision2020] What the Lt. Gov. decrees, the Gov. can reverse

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Fri May 28 09:08:58 PDT 2021

"I just read a report that the Lt. Gov. used the Gov.'s absence as an
excuse to sign a degree forbidding bans on face masks."

This is the most hilarious comment of the day... Thanks!

There's a "degree forbidding bans on face masks?"

Great!  We can celebrate graduates with degrees who support wearing face
masks!  After all, who wants to support "bans on face masks," given
the surgery room medical requirements for limiting patient exposure to
nasty microorganisms?  Furthermore, I have recently found face masks a
welcome excuse to hide how damn old I am starting to appear, thus "bans on
face masks" might force shocking revelations of facial aging!

But for those who wish to spread micro-respiratory moisture droplets
containing SARS CoV2 by outlawing any face mask mandates for those in
public, well, as Patrick Henry said, "Give me liberty, or give me death!"

Or rather, "Give me liberty, so I can accidentally kill someone else!"

We should legalize drunk driving also...  The government has no right to
criminalize the chemistry of my body while I am exercising my
constitutionally protected freedoms!  After all, everyone knows motor
vehicles are dangerous modes of transportation, thus people are voluntarily
assuming the risk of injury or death when on the highway, right?  Similarly
for shopping at a grocery store etc. while breathing the exhalations of
other shoppers... A voluntarily assumed risk!  And why mandate auto
insurance, registration or drivers licenses!  What kind of "freedom" to
travel the highways of America does this represent?  The government
penalizes those who refuse to or cannot pay for registration, insurance and
drivers licenses?  Thus if you are broke, you are in effect banned from
driving a car or truck (or "rig" as many in Idaho prefer to phrase it)?
Even more egregious:  cash bail for those charged with a crime and jailed?
What about "innocent till proven guilty in a court of law?"  Thus those who
cannot pay bail and have yet to be proven guilty of the alleged crime they
are jailed for, are in effect incarcerated for being poor till they stand
trial?  No wonder some stuck in this situation plea bargain admission to a
crime they did not commit.

"Land of the free and the home of the brave!"

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2000 through life
plus 70 years, Ted Moffett.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce
outside the Vision2020.Moscow.com <http://vision2020.moscow.com/> forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****