[Vision2020] Union of Concerned Scientists: Thank you for telling big investors to stop funding climate change

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Tue May 18 21:26:59 PDT 2021

[image: Union of Concerned Scientists.] <http://www.ucsusa.org>

Thank You!

Thank you for taking action. Your message will help stop the financing of
Big Oil.

*Now share the action with your friends and colleagues:
https://secure.ucsusa.org/a/2021-tell-big-investors-stop-funding-climate-change
<https://secure.ucsusa.org/a/2021-tell-big-investors-stop-funding-climate-change>.*

Want to do more to stand up for science and fight back against recent
attacks on science, public health, and the environment? *Sign up to be a
Science Champion! <https://www.ucsusa.org/take-action/be-science-champion>*

[image: UCS merchandise]
<https://nvlupin.blob.core.windows.net/images/van/UCS/UCS/1/58097/images/ucs-merch-promo.gif>
Want to share your love of science with others? *Check out the UCS store!
<https://store.ucsusa.org>* Make a statement with a "Got Science?" T-shirt
or stock up on science-themed gear for the lovable geeks in your life. From
water bottles, to onesies, to our cartoon calendar—you can proclaim your
passion for science and your support for the work we do by visiting the UCS
store today.

There are many ways you can stay up to date and get timely opportunities to
defend science and advance solutions for a healthy planet and a safer world:

   - Follow us on Facebook
   <https://www.facebook.com/unionofconcernedscientists>, Instagram
   <https://www.instagram.com/unionofconcernedscientists/>, and Twitter
   <https://twitter.com/UCSUSA>.
   - Join the conversation on our blog *The Equation*
   <http://blog.ucsusa.org>, delivering updates on current events and UCS
   work, written by the people actually doing the work day in and day out.
   - Hear from our experts directly on the podcast from the Union of
   Concerned Scientists <https://www.ucsusa.org/resources/all/podcast>. Our
   hosts take on technology, attacks on science, climate change, and more, as
   they channel the power of science to make the world a better place.

Want to help ensure we can keep doing this important work? UCS supporters
like you make sure science, not corporate fiction and political spin, leads
the way on energy, the environment, agriculture, and more. *You can help by
making a special, tax-deductible gift to the Union of Concerned Scientists
today
<http://secure.ucsusa.org/onlineactions/dR5QqmX2uUCLCFD1KkVEzg2?ms=autoresponder>
to power the campaigns that stand up for the facts and defend science.*

[image: donate today]
<http://secure.ucsusa.org/onlineactions/dR5QqmX2uUCLCFD1KkVEzg2?ms=autoresponder>

Science for a healthy planet and safer world
Get updates and alerts from UCS: *Text SCIENCE to 662266*
[image: Facebook.]
<https://www.facebook.com/unionofconcernedscientists/>   [image:
Twitter.] <https://twitter.com/UCSUSA>   [image: Youtube.]
<https://www.youtube.com/user/ConcernedScientists>   [image: Instagram.]
<https://www.instagram.com/unionofconcernedscientists/>
[image: Charity logos.]
About UCS
<https://www.ucsusa.org/about?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email&ms=email>
<https://www.ucsusa.org/contact?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email&ms=email>
| Privacy Policy
<https://www.ucsusa.org/privacy-policy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email&ms=email>

© Union of Concerned Scientists is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
2 Brattle Square, Cambridge, MA 02138 <https://www.ucsusa.org/>
(617) 547-5552 <https://www.ucsusa.org/>