[Vision2020] 5-13-21 Daily Kos: Palm Beach officials reportedly planning for Trump indictment.

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Fri May 14 21:51:48 PDT 2021

I do not want to add one bit of misinformation, disinformation, propaganda,
spin etc, to the Internet---- but might there be any truth to this story
that came into my email inbox from Daily Kos?

I have surmised that Donald Trump will face no "significant" legal
consequences for any actions by the Manhattan DA, or any other source.
Palm Beach officials reportedly planning for Trump indictment. Word
‘extradition’ was mentioned (dailykos.com)
<https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/5/13/2030301/-Palm-Beach-officials-reportedly-making-plans-concerning-possible-Trump-extradition>