[Vision2020] 2 students, 1 custodian shot at Idaho middle school, male student in custody

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu May 6 10:49:32 PDT 2021

Courtesy of KHQ-News at:

https://www.khq.com/news/2-students-1-custodian-shot-at-idaho-middle-school-male-student-in-custody/article_1972c72e-ae88-11eb-babc-9bac4978c95e.html

—————————————————

2 students, 1 custodian shot at Idaho middle school, male student in custody

Three people were shot at Rigby Middle School Thursday morning, according to EastIdahoNews. Those people included two students and one adult custodian.

Officials say the injuries don't appear to be life threatening and they do have the suspect, a male student, in custody.

Idaho Governor Brad Little responded to the shooting, saying: "I'm praying for the lives and safety of those involved in today's tragic events. Thank you to our law enforcement agencies and school leaders for their efforts in responding to the incident. I am staying updated on the situation."

Idaho Congressman Mike Simpson, representing the state's second congressional district, said: "I am monitoring the heartbreaking events in Rigby today and my heart goes out to all of those involved in this tragedy. To the first responders and our heroic teachers and faculty who are keeping our children safe, thank you."

http://www.moscowcares.com/

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy