[Vision2020] Gun control

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Mar 24 05:36:22 PDT 2021

Gun control
Author unknown

Innocent lives are taken away
Innocent lives are treated like prey.
Except this prey is not killed to be food
This prey is not supposed to be chewed,
It is killed simply because someone has a feud.
A feud within themselves, a feud that doesn't
make much sense.

This is the sad reality we live in today.
People killing to make a statement,
People willing to go that far.
Make others hurt, get blood on their shirts
Instead of speaking with words.
I suppose it is easier if you have a gun
Aim, shoot and get it done.

We need stricter rules
Unless you want more schools,
ending up in sorrow.
Tears dripping down the cheeks,
People not being able to scream.
Another week has gone by
and fourteen students had to die.

http://www.moscowcares.com/

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy