[Vision2020] 6-2-21 Inland Northwest Weather Blog: "We've never seen a drought like this"

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 15:56:01 PDT 2021

Inland Northwest Weather Blog: We've never seen a drought like this
<http://inlandnorthwestweather.blogspot.com/2021/06/weve-never-seen-drought-like-this.html>

Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett

>From website above:

Rainfall this spring hasn't just been light, it's been nearly
non-existent.  We haven't seen anything like this before.  Spokane just
finished it's driest February through May ever.  EVER.  Records for Spokane
it wasn't just Spokane.  The dark red area in the image below shows all of
the areas that have had their driest February-May on record.

[image: image.png]