[Vision2020] It's All About People

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jun 3 05:02:35 PDT 2021

It's All About People

by Lance Landall

Oh yes, it’s all about people, and Lockdown and quarantine bringing this home,
That need we soon discover for one another, and that need to freely roam.
This world a wonderful creation, but humans being its crowning glory,
That love and affection that’s the basis of every inspiring story.

Yes, sometimes we need a little peace and quietness alone, but not for long,
That need for others soon returning, that human choir, resonating song.
And how we’ve need to work together, pull together, planet Earth in trouble,
And none of us liking the idea of some isolating Covid bubble.

Oh, yes, we certainly need each other, hence why it’s all about people, us,
And why over each other there needs to be a lot more, love, thought, care and fuss.
One’s birth a gift and opportunity, but each other being what we need,
And why for peace on Earth and goodwill to all men, women, boys and girls, I plead

http://www.moscowcares.com/

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy