[Vision2020] "Protect Our Elections" 7-24-21: "Former President Trump is hosting a rally in Phoenix."

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 15:15:17 PDT 2021

Orwellian?

"*Orwellian*" is an adjective describing a situation, idea, or societal
condition that George Orwell
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Orwell> identified
as being destructive to the welfare of a free and open society.

"...disinformation <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinformation>, denial
of truth <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denialism> (doublethink
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink>), and manipulation of the
past..."

Former President Trump is hosting a rally in Phoenix. Here’s what you need
to know
Former President Donald Trump will be in the Valley Saturday morning for a
political rally billed as a “Protect Our Elections” event.

The event is being held at Arizona Federal Theatre in Downtown Phoenix and
is scheduled to last from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The rally is hosted by Turning
Point Action, whose founder is a key Trump ally.

Updated: 10:13 AM MST July 24, 2021
https://www.12news.com/article/news/politics/former-president-donald-trump-is-hosting-a-rally-in-phoenix/75-d7f4001d-b2b4-469f-848b-19828560df22