[Vision2020] The Ten Commitments: American Humanist Association

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 18:14:49 PDT 2021

The Ten Commitments – AHA Center for Education
(americanhumanistcenterforeducation.org)
<https://americanhumanistcenterforeducation.org/ten-commitments/>

Obviously, I've been brainwashed by this progressive delusional dangerous
ideology characteristic of the nefarious propaganda of K-12 public
education and diversity equality programs in public higher education!

Ha, ha, ha!

And also, the menacing influence of "Critical Race Theory," threatening the
foundations of our freedom and democracy!

More ha, ha, ha!

There are no "races", at least scientifically.  Of course, "race" as a
socially/politically constructed fantasy, based on melanin levels in skin,
is a convenient perceptual signal for political/economic
dominance/submission structures to gain wealth and power via exploitation
of humans sharing different levels of melanin content.

I mention "critical race theory" only because it is currently obviously a
national talking point to inflame "culture war" divisions for
political gain by certain politicians.  What a waste of time given the
numerous problems humanity is facing that we should be focusing on?

I noted that the word :equality" was missing in the statement quoted below,
nor is it a part of the "Ten Commitments" chart?  Deliberate or accidental?
---------------------------------------
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett

The Ten Commitments – AHA Center for Education
(americanhumanistcenterforeducation.org)
<https://americanhumanistcenterforeducation.org/ten-commitments/>

This life, in this world, is our central defining focus. Each one of us is
responsible for the collective welfare of humanity, other beings, and the
resources of our shared planet. We value freedom, reason, and tolerance,
and it is our responsibility to develop this heritage for ensuing
generations. The Ten Commitments represents our shared humanistic values
and principles that promote a democratic world in which every individual’s
worth and dignity is respected, nurtured, and supported, and where human
freedom and ethical responsibility are natural aspirations for everyone.
[image: image.png]