[Vision2020] Try Whitman County for vaccine

Nicholas Gier ngier006 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 12:53:49 PST 2021

Greetings:
If you have a health care provider in Pullman, you can sign up for a slot
at the SEL Event Center on Saturday. Here is the email:
scheduling at acuityscheduling.com.
I got a slot and times from 11-1 were still available.
Good luck to some of you with Pullman doctors.
Nick

--

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they
shall never sit in.

-Greek proverb

“Enlightenment is man’s emergence from his self-imposed immaturity.
Immaturity is the inability to use one’s understanding without guidance
from another. This immaturity is self- imposed when its cause lies not in
lack of understanding, but in lack of resolve and courage to use it without
guidance from another. Sapere Aude! ‘Have courage to use your own
understand-ing!—that is the motto of enlightenment.

--Immanuel Kant