[Vision2020] more news

Roger Hayes rhayesmoscowid at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 17:20:38 PST 2021

Let's see...
Trump wants 14 Secret Servants to protect him for the rest of his miserable
life. And that's on our dime folks. Millions of dollars to this criminal.
Trump starts his own political party to give the nuts someplace to go.
The Idaho legislature is wasting precious time trying to remove the
restraints due to the pandemic on masking and social distancing.
And they are debating about whether to make marahuana illegal for all time.
Yea, put people in prison for that. Makes a lot of sense. More on our dime.
The Republicans are the party of corruption and stupidity. I don't have any
answers, but how can we convince our fellow Idaoans of that? But I am
running out of dimes.