[Vision2020] We Will Remember

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Mon Jan 11 11:38:48 PST 2021

 Do you think it is worth reminding our elected folks that We Will Remember what they do, and what they do not do in these immediate days and weeks on the first Tuesday following the first Monday of November, 2022?
Maybe a memorable calendar curlicue or a diary doodle would make an interesting reminder during the early fall weeks nearly a couple of years from now.
Perhaps a phone call to an official office or two to inform them that watchful eyes are now more focused on them than is usually the case might be the subject of the first note or two.

¿Comprendéis amigos?

Ken