[Vision2020] Gritman Covid Clinic

Roger Hayes rhayesmoscowid at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 08:03:27 PST 2021

Hats off to Gritman for conducting a Covid Vaccine Clinic at the Student
Rec. Center. It was efficient, well organized, and  the friendly staff were
so professional. I had an 11 am appointment and was greeted immediately,
given the paperwork to fill out which was short and simple. As soon as I
was done with that, a staffer collected it and took me to the next station.
They scanned my insurance card, and escorted me to a nurse who administered
the vaccine painlessly. I had to wait 15 minutes to make sure there were no
side effects and I was out. Again kudos Gritman.