[Vision2020] Senate votes

Ron Force ronforce at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 17:30:07 PST 2021

I haven't followed the proceedings, but this was what appeared in the NY
Times:

Six Republican senators on Tuesday joined 50 Democrats in voting to proceed
with the impeachment trial of former President Donald J. Trump, forming a
contingent far smaller than what would be needed to convict Mr. Trump of
“incitement of insurrection” related to the riot at the Capitol on Jan. 6.

The six Republicans were Senators Bill Cassidy of Louisiana, Susan Collins of
Maine, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, Mitt Romney of Utah, Ben Sasse of Nebraska
and Patrick J. Toomey of Pennsylvania.
Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA