[Vision2020] The trial

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Tue Feb 9 12:05:50 PST 2021

 It just occurred to me that it has been over forty years since a US Senator from Idaho has maintained an office in Moscow, despite there being a multi-story federal building downtown.
Why?
I suppose it is because all of the incumbents since Frank Church left his first floor office on the south side of the building have been too afraid to be spoken to by residents in and around Moscow.
Cowards.
An ameliorative is to call them, telephone their Washington, D.C. offices, and just leave a message for the Senator.  Say that you would prefer that he vote in favor of impeachment of the former president, and that he vote in favor of disallowing Mr. Trump to hold any further elective office.  Their office phone numbers are readily available via your favorite web browser.

Ken