[Vision2020] Pell City, Alabama

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Feb 1 16:52:14 PST 2021

Do any of you fine peeps know anybody in Alabama?

I purchased a panoramic photo of the University of Idaho campus (1914) online.  What I received was a photo of Main Street . . . Pell City, Alabama . . . 1937.  The person from whom I purchased the photo is new to Amazon and got my order mixed up with somebody’s purchase of the Pell City, Alabama photo.

I just got off the phone with him.  He will send me the UI campus photo.  He said that I can keep the Pell City, Alabama photo.

Anybody interested?

http://www.moscowcares.com/

“I’m a Card-Carrying, Bleeding-Heart Liberal”
http://www.tomandrodna.com/MoscowCares/Songs/Im_a_Card_Carrying_Bleeding_Heart_Liberal.mp3

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy