[Vision2020] Moscow Mtn fire

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Aug 31 09:57:01 PDT 2021

Although this photo shows nothing more than a small amount of smoke, I spoke with a Latah County Deputy who was blocking vehicles from proceeding on Mountain View Road.  He informed me that the fire is not yet under control and that additional state resources are anticipated.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Photos/MMF_083121.jpg

http://www.MoscowCares.net

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy