[Vision2020] From historian of early America

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 19:22:20 PDT 2021

I quickly guessed that this news story was about the 1918 Spanish Flu at
the University of Idaho.  But I was wrong...
--------------------------------------
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett

https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/1918flu/about.html

In mid-October, SATC men from across the country arrived at the University
of Idaho. They brought with them three mild cases of the influenza. Upon
these cases being diagnosed, university administration took immediate
action, closing the university for several days as a preventative measure
against the spread of the disease.

https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/1918flu/items/spanishflu015.html

[image: image.png]

Professor Andrew Wehrman at Central Michigan University