[Vision2020] Bugs Bunny for President

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Sep 28 05:02:46 PDT 2020

Bugs Bunny for President
By Mark Koplin

In past elections I’ve heard told
Voters adding an extra box and throwing old Bugs into the fold
How bad does it really have to be?
Could Bugs Bunny maybe help set us free?

Poor Elmer Fudd would definitely be of no assist
They took away his gun, no proper reach around and no kiss
Daffy Duck has also taken his leave and gone south
He was just no match for Bidens quick wit or Trumps loose mouth

But seriously folks I think we are all screwed
We’re damned if we don’t and damned if we do
Some say the Donald is a little bit touched
But what’s left of Joes faculties, not much

As we get closer to election day, reality will surely bend
Beware of fake news my friends and this apocalyptic end
I know who I’m voting for, me and my toot toot
Bugs Bunny for president, now wouldn’t that be a hoot.

http://www.TomandRodna.com/MoscowCares

“A stranger is just a friend you haven't met.” - Roy E. Stolworthy