[Vision2020] Public Nuisance

Patricia Nelson pnelson at moscow.com
Sat Sep 26 10:15:32 PDT 2020

Yes and it is so bad. All the vendors with their produce and their products. Doug and Gabriel have no compassion for these people who will be losing money on their businesses, simply because these people don’t wish to wear a mask! Most bizarre thing I’ve ever heard of! Do they wear seatbelts, do they obtain a drivers license, do they text while driving, do they cross on green lights and wait on red, Do they drink and drive… I could go on. In their argument these things would be interfering with their freedoms. Just wearing a little piece of cloth across their face is such a demeaning thing to these people. Wonder if they wear masks when they’re snow skiing? No consideration whatsoever about the rights of others. I have a right to go out in public with a mask on and expect other people to do likewise to help protect me while I do my part to help protect them! Selfish! And I don’t think Jesus intended that. OK I’m done. Sorry!

Sent from my iPhone