[Vision2020] Unity is Community

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Sep 6 05:16:56 PDT 2020

UNITY IS COMMUNITY
by Kalie Brum

In our communities
It's all about seeking positive opportunity's
Opportunity's which can also be a solution
A solution of our revolution
Revolution a drastic change in the way we think and behave
We can behave were we can engrave
Engrave in our worlds history
To make a switch
A switch to enrich
To enrich the minds of young ones
To show it about going for your goal and hitting a home run
And that life doesn't have to be living by a gun
But to make a change we have to look within our hearts
And in our hearts fill in the missing parts
Then once that happen helping ourselves and others can start
But like i said it is all about positive opportunity'
And bringing the community together in unity
Because with out unity
There is no such thing as COMMUNITY.

http://www.TomandRodna.com/MoscowCares

“A stranger is just a friend you haven't met.” - Roy E. Stolworthy