[Vision2020] The Community

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Sep 1 05:05:30 PDT 2020

“The Community”
(author unknown)

To make a great community we all must do our part
Helping others overcome their problems is a start
Each and every person is important to the whole
Cooperation must be used to reach a common goal
Overcoming differences is vital to success
Motivation is the key; we do our very best
Many talents work together for the greater good
United we accomplish more just like a family should
Neighborhoods should never quit when guiding juveniles
It takes a village as a whole to raise a single child
Together growing stronger when there’s opportunity
Young and old alike, we make up the community.

http://www.TomandRodna.com/MoscowCares

“A stranger is just a friend you haven't met.” - Roy E. Stolworthy