[Vision2020] Nilsson Troy works across aisle

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Oct 20 05:05:07 PDT 2020

Courtesy of today’s (October 20, 2020) Moscow-Pullman Daily News with thanks to Tom Trail.

Nilsson Troy works across aisle

I urge you to vote for Caroline Nilsson Troy for the Idaho House. She is a strong supporter of public education and the University of Idaho. Her position on the JFAC Committee is key to obtaining funding. This helps to ensure funding for ag research and extension. She is a strong supporter of agriculture and natural resources. She works across the aisle and this approach has benefited her district.

Join me in voting for Caroline on Nov. 3 to ensure continued strong leadership in representing our district.

Tom Trail
Moscow

http://www.TomandRodna.com/MoscowCares

“A stranger is just a friend you haven't met.” - Roy E. Stolworthy