[Vision2020] I am not Donald Trump

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Nov 18 05:13:51 PST 2020

I am not Donald Trump

by Angelina Borzini-Castor, 14 years old, Alexandra Park School (London)

I am not Donald Trump,
I don’t believe war is the answer.
I believe that peace is the sound of birds singing their sweet tunes.
Not the sound of bombs being dropped in a nearby city filled with people, children and animals.
I believe that cannons should be filled with confetti and set off on new years.
Not filled with explosives and set off to show power and status.
I believe babies should grow up to have beautiful lives filled with adventure and passion.
They shouldn’t grow up just to die young because of people who have too much power.
Life doesn’t have to end so abruptly.
Life is something we should take care of.
It’s too late to change the past.
It’s not too late to change the future.

http://www.moscowcares.com/

“A stranger is just a friend you haven't met.” - Roy E. Stolworthy