[Vision2020] "You're like communists." Re: Mask wearing

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon May 25 11:23:17 PDT 2020

Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett
***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2000 through life
plus 70 years, Ted Moffett.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce
outside the Vision2020.Moscow.com <http://vision2020.moscow.com/> forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****
---------------------------------
In September, 2017 the Palouse faced major smoke pollution from fires.
Gritman advertised they were giving out free face masks because of the
smoke health hazard.  I visited Gritman and was handed three face masks for
free!

When Covid-19 restrictions hit Moscow etc. in March this year, I digged out
these face masks, two of which were still like new, never been used!  I did
not know it when I received these free masks, but guess what?  They were
the now coveted N-95 type!

Go into Gritman now and ask for free N-95 masks!  Let me guess?  They won't
give them to you... And they might not even sell them to you... A lot of
health care workers in the USA have limited access to N-95 masks.

People in the US are being harassed for wearing masks during this Covid-19
pandemic:

https://www.poynter.org/reporting-editing/2020/trump-supporters-harassed-arizona-reporters-for-wearing-masks/

Arizona Republic reporter BrieAnna J. Frank reported and posted videos of
people mocking reporters for wearing masks and saying such things as,
“You’re on the wrong side of history. … You’re on the wrong side of
patriotism — you’re like communists.”
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/oklahoma-city-ends-face-mask-rule-shoppers-after-store-employees-n1198736

Wearing a mask is a sign of respect for others. For their health and