[Vision2020] Another industry badly affected by the Coronavirus. . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue May 19 08:21:40 PDT 2020

. . . the sex industry of Germany.

It may be true that you cannot buy love.  But, in Germany (and Korea) you can certainly rent it.

During my first tour in Germany (Merrell Barracks in Nurnberg, March 1971 - March 1973) . . . while out partying with friends . . . they introduced me to “The Wall” (a nickname given to it by the soldiers of Merrell Barracks).

“The Wall” is a brothel located just inside Nurnberg’s old city.  The old city is located on the west region of Nurnberg.  Its boundaries are 30-foot high stone walls that predate virtually anything you can name.  In other words, Americans have absolutely no concept of “old”.  The Wall (brothel) is located along a portion of that stone wall.

Somebody posted a photo of The Wall (brothel) online.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Photos/Germany/The_Wall_Nurnberg.jpg

In case you are curious, back in 1972 a “session” cost 40 deutsche marks (approximately ten dollars back then) . . . or so I’ve been told . . *wink* *wink*.

http://www.TomandRodna.com/MoscowCares

“A stranger is just a friend you haven't met.” - Roy E. Stolworthy