[Vision2020] Reflections

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Fri May 15 04:59:27 PDT 2020

“Reflections” by Alora Knight

There are moments in our life we'll always treasure.
Tiny fragments from our past, remembered pleasure.
Maybe it will be a song somebody sings,
Or the fragrance of a rose, a memory brings.

Somewhere in the background of our mind
Comes reflections of the love we left behind.
Though it's nice to think of days that brought us gladness,
Yet we can't escape the ones that brought us sadness.

Still, would we fully understand another's pain
Unless sometime within our lives we'd felt the same?
The dust of time drifts softly through the years.
Just to read our book of life may bring forth tears.

For seldom does one live a lifetime through
Without regretting things they did or did not do.
Yet would we really want to live without it all?
For we're a part of everything that we recall.

http://www.TomandRodna.com/MoscowCares

“A stranger is just a friend you haven't met.” - Roy E. Stolworthy