[Vision2020] I am disgusted

Debi Robinson-Smith debismith at moscow.com
Sun May 10 17:30:30 PDT 2020

Got my letter from the White House, via the Department of the
Treasury/Internal revenue service regarding the CARES Act.

This is simply a campaigning letter for T-Rump, paid for by the entire
tax-paying public. I do not recall checking a box saying I would support
a political candidate when I filed my taxes, nor would it have been THAT
candidate. And The  "poser in chief" is taking credit for the assistance
while allowing mega businesses to profit from the money meant for
struggling small businesses like the ones in Moscow? But if he can
re-open unsafe meat packing plants to get his burgers, and his golf
courses and hotels open, open everyone (in his circle) profits! I am
infuriated at the gall of this administration.

Make America Normal Again....Vote him, and every Republican who panders
to this venal madman, out of office.

Vote like your life and the life of your children and grandchildren
depends on it! It actually does..

Debi R-S