[Vision2020] Is Latah county competing for a least informative web site prize?

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Wed Mar 11 13:15:12 PDT 2020

Thank you.  Yes, a color change might be helpful.

However, a more attractive web site design would do much to improve the
effectiveness of the election results presentation.

Scrolling through pages and pages of raw election vote counts may be
necessary on occasion, but not for a next-morning summary.

This local system should be improved; many examples of preferable
formats are readily available for those who care to look.

Ken