[Vision2020] Monstrous Cartoon of Greta Thunberg & Tom Steyer Comments

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 17:53:12 PST 2020

The content copied into the previous post under this subject heading did
not display as intended.

Please excuse my error and wasted bandwidth.

However, the important info on the "Monstrous Cartoon of Greta Thunberg" as
described is shown on the Greta Thunberg Twitter website that was posted
correctly, posted again below.

<https://twitter.com/GretaThunberg>
Greta Thunberg
@GretaThunberg
<https://twitter.com/GretaThunberg>
They are starting to get more and more desperate... This shows that we’re
winning.
Quote Tweet
feminist next door
@emrazz
· Feb 28
Someone DREW A CARTOON of Greta Thunberg, a teenager, being violently
raped. Naturally, some oilfield companymen decided to PRINT IT ON A PROMO
STICKER WITH THEIR LOGO. Men love to laughingly remind us that if we speak
out, we deserve what’s coming to us. https://
huffingtonpost.ca/entry/greta-th
unberg-alberta-oil_ca_5e58175fc5b60102210e12ff

Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett