[Vision2020] Fw: Backpack and tap shoes

rhayes at frontier.com rhayes at frontier.com
Sun Mar 1 08:21:43 PST 2020

 Dear people who wanted to donate to buy tap shoes for the girl who had them stolen. It would seem they were returned. If people want to still donate, please send the funds to Spectrum2 Dance. Details below and a thread about the shoes. Address: 525 S Main St, Moscow, ID 83843Phone:

|  |
spectrum ii art %26 dance studio phone - Google Search

(208) 882-1445

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Craig Staszkow <cstaszkow at dnews.com>To: "rhayes at frontier.com" <rhayes at frontier.com>Sent: Saturday, February 29, 2020, 11:40:26 AM PSTSubject: Backpack and tap shoes
 Hi Roger,I called Annie right after you reached out and delivered your phone number and email address.Annie works at the candy store in Moscow.Anyhow, below is the string of emails with Annie and Marilyn Lysohir Coates, who owns the candy store and allowed Annie to use her email.Looks like the backpack was returned -- with the shoes -- but Annie has ideas if you still want to donate.I would reach out directly to her at this point.Thanks, and thanks for stepping up to help!Craig
Annie,
 Wow. That is great news.Thanks for letting me know.
Criag
-----
Craig Staszkow
Managing Editor