[Vision2020] Treason?

Roger Hayes rhayesmoscowid at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 11:37:31 PDT 2020

So Trump immediately denies our intelligence claims that Russia, AKA Putin,
has been paying bounty to the Taliban to kill U.S. soldiers. Any rational
patriot loyal to our nation and its military would at least make a
statement saying we should look into the matter. But no, Trump marches, or
rather waddles to a higher authority.  And where are Risch's, Crapo's,
voices in this? If they don't demand some investigation into this, they are
complicit in this treason. Especially Risch as chair of forign relations in
the Senate.