[Vision2020] Karens

Debi Robinson-Smith debismith at moscow.com
Fri Jun 26 20:29:21 PDT 2020

OMG! I am shaving my head and getting multiple tatoos! I look like a"
Karen" and I hate that meme! I pledge to not go to restaurants who can't
manage my allergies because Karens have tainted the experience. I  will
never  make a complaint that needs to "go to the manager". I will send
"thank you" cards to every business that helps me, or is even_polite_ to me.

I, as a privileged white woman, acknowledge that "we" often get a "pass"
when others (particularly people of color) do not./
/

/This is not right, fair, or the best America can be. Vote like your
life, and your grandchild's life, depends on it!/

/Debi R-S/