[Vision2020] A suggestion for the Confederate flag ad statues . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jun 26 06:29:16 PDT 2020

I am retired Army (21 years).  I served 11 of those 21 years in Germany.  During those eleven years I only saw the Nazi flag once and that was in a German museum.

Another thing:  After browsing the museum in Illesheim, Rodna and I realized that Americans have no true concept of “old”, not like the Germans do.

http://www.TomandRodna.com/MoscowCares

“A stranger is just a friend you haven't met.” - Roy E. Stolworthy