[Vision2020] Trump rally

Roger Hayes rhayesmoscowid at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 17:40:04 PDT 2020

Well said. I don't wish evil for those Trumpters. But when I watch the news
and see them dancing around, carrying banners with images of our "Dear
Leader," I wonder if they are responding to a higher order, like lemmings
going over the cliff. But I can't feel bad for them because I suppose
that's nature for ya. I do feel for the people of Tulsa who have to put up
with this so that the Orange Monster can fan his ego. We really need to
take back our country!
Get rid of McConnell, Graham and for us here in Idaho, Risch who is
complicit in this madness.