[Vision2020] Ibram X. Kendi on “How to Be an Antiracist”

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jun 18 03:08:21 PDT 2020

https://youtu.be/CRtkZemTpM8

I have two copies of “How To Be an Antiracist” arriving today.   I’ve got fifteen (or so) copies arriving in the next week or so.  I will be donating them to the Moscow Library, Moscow City Hall, the Moscow School District, Moscow Chamber of Commerce, the Latah County building, and other places around town.

http://www.TomandRodna.com/MoscowCares

“A stranger is just a friend you haven't met.” - Roy E. Stolworthy