[Vision2020] Why is EVERYONE Leaving CALIFORNIA?

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Wed Jun 10 14:44:17 PDT 2020

Why is EVERYONE Leaving CALIFORNIA?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjnrgWPxhbY

Time Length: 13:53

"It used to be the California Dream. Now, it's the California nightmare.
That was basic. In case you haven’t heard, a TON of people are fleeing
California. You can’t blame them. We’ll get into all the reasons why
later, but the overall theme here is - California kinda sucks now. A
total of 691,321 people moved from California to another state last
year. That’s more than the whole state of Wyoming - every single year!

And that was more than the previous year. It’s like a damn breaking and
all the California people are spilling out all over the place.

Sure, there are a lot of people moving here, too. About a half million
people decided to move to California last year, for whatever reason I
don’t know. Maybe cause it’s warmer? Or for a job maybe.

Anyways, the negative migration was the 9th year in a row for
California. There are only a handful of other states that can claim that."

Ken

P.S.:  Idaho is the first destination discussed.  --KM