[Vision2020] Look-see what I received in my email today . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jun 8 11:28:13 PDT 2020

To preface this email, there are two prerequisites which must be satisfied before I openly support a presidential candidate.  These requisites are . . .

- They must be a fully functioning adult.

- Their IQ must exceed their shoe size.

Donald Trump fails on both.

http://www.TomandRodna.com/MoscowCares

Begin forwarded message: