[Vision2020] Tom Trail . . . University of Idaho . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jul 31 15:00:30 PDT 2020

. . . Class of 1958.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Photos/TomTrail_1958.jpg
(photo courtesy of University of Idaho 1958 Gem of the Mountains yearbook)

Sidebar:  Next week I should receive a copy of the 1890 (as in 130 years ago) Moscow (the one in Idaho) Citizen Registry.  Anybody wanna take a guess how many Westbergs I find in it?

http://www.TomandRodna.com/MoscowCares

“A stranger is just a friend you haven't met.” - Roy E. Stolworthy

“I Want to Take Back My Government”
http: