[Vision2020] Supreme Master Ching Hai Cult or Worthwhile Effort for World Kindness & Peace?

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 21:50:48 PDT 2020

I guess one of the "side businesses," as you phrased it, does not include
"sides" of beef!

Ha, ha, ha...

As Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard allegedly said:  "You don't get rich
writing science fiction.  If you want to get rich, you start a religion."

However, I am not convinced that Ching Hai is *only* a scam artist using
spirituality to exploit for profit.

Months ago I examined the Wikipedia source you offered in detail.  Evidence
of "malfeasance" is offered, as is evidence of "good intentions."

After a detailed study and essay composed about Robert Penn Warren's "All
the King's Men" I realized more fully how intertwined good and evil are in
the lives of people who compromise to achieve "good" in the rough and
tumble world of ideology, politics and business...

If you want squeaky clean leaders, who have no business ties or funding
linked to questionable ethics, well, good luck!

Forget Joe Bidren and the DNC!  Of course I am in no way supporting Trump,
who is off the charts corrupt...
Vision2020 Post:  Ted Moffett

Just another cybercult with side businesses: