[Vision2020] In memory of . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jul 18 08:57:08 PDT 2020

. . . John Lewis . . . a towering figure of the civil rights movement and a longtime US congressman . . . who passed away Friday (July 17, 2020) . . .

“Abraham, Martin, and John” by Harry Belafonte
http://www.tomandrodna.com/MoscowCares/Songs/Harry_Belafonte/Abraham_Martin_and_John.mp3

—————

Quotes . . .

“My parents told me in the very beginning as a young child when I raised the question about segregation and racial discrimination, they told me not to get in the way, not to get in trouble, not to make any noise.”
– John Lewis

“You must be bold, brave, and courageous and find a way... to get in the way.”
– John Lewis

http://www.TomandRodna.com/MoscowCares