[Vision2020] ADV: Can you help the Recovery Center?

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 15:33:25 PST 2020

Are you Table Captain material???
Help at Annual Fundraising Breakfast
Event set for March 5 at Best Western University Inn
Last years friendraiser was a smashing success, with over 250 attendees. It
raised over 25% of our Recovery Community Center's budget! This money
provided: over 25 support groups per week, free recovery coaching, veteran
and rural outreach efforts, new Behavioral Health Crisis Center and more.

We're asking you to help us grow the event by serving as a table captain.

What's a table captain do?
Simplest. Job. Ever. Invite your friends to breakfast, and collect money if
your friends choose to donate. No financial goal for money raised at the
table. No minimum number of people you MUST recruit. (No maximum either...)
We hope you will fill one table of eight. You don't even ask for money. We
handle all that.

This is an event you will be proud to be associated with.
This years keynote speech is by Norma Jaeger, director of Recovery
Idaho. Norma has been instrumental in developing Idaho's Drug and Mental
Health specialty courts.

Intrigued?
Contact Darrell at 208-883-1045 or latahrecoverycenter at gmail.com.
Latah Recovery Center | 531 S Main#B, Moscow, ID 83843
Unsubscribe latahrecoverycenter at gmail.com
<https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001ZjsX7uMu9IFKDvv6DDpUHA%3D&ch=80b66f4e-0bd2-11ea-a96c-d4ae527547e4&ca=af3bc63d-276f-4bd7-b428-4885bfebe2a3>
Update Profile
<https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=001ZjsX7uMu9IFKDvv6DDpUHA%3D&ch=80b66f4e-0bd2-11ea-a96c-d4ae527547e4&ca=af3bc63d-276f-4bd7-b428-4885bfebe2a3>
| About Constant Contact
<http://www.constantcontact.com/legal/about-constant-contact>
Sent by latahrecoverycenter at gmail.com in collaboration with
[image: Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.]
<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=nge&rmc=VF19_3GE>
Try email marketing for free today!
<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=nge&rmc=VF19_3GE>