[Vision2020] Keep the backpack; please return the shoes

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Wed Feb 26 03:23:43 PST 2020

Courtesy of today’s (February 26, 2020) Moscow-Pullman Daily News with special acknowledgement to Annie Fletcher of Moscow.

 Keep the backpack; please return the shoes

My 12-year-old daughter just had her backpack stolen from the hallway at Mikey’s Gyros (in Moscow) on Feb. 19. We are a low-income family and in the backpack was a set of tap shoes which were a birthday gift and we would very much appreciate getting those back. You can keep the backpack but please return the shoes. You can leave the shoes at Mikey’s. Please have some compassion for those who don’t have many things and struggle in life.

Annie Fletcher
Moscow

http://www.MoscowCares.com