[Vision2020] JUDGE SENTENCES ROGER STONE TO HOUSE ARREST IN SUSAN COLLINS’S HOME (SATIRE)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Feb 12 17:17:42 PST 2020

Courtesy of the New Yorker at

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/judge-sentences-roger-stone-to-house-arrest-in-susan-collinss-home

———————————————
JUDGE SENTENCES ROGER STONE TO HOUSE ARREST IN SUSAN COLLINS’S HOME

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In a decision that Donald Trump called “incredibly unfair,” Judge Amy Berman Jackson has sentenced Roger Stone to ten years of house arrest in the home of Senator Susan Collins, of Maine.

As part of the sentence, Senator Collins will be required to live under the same roof as Stone, in Bangor, and insure that he is properly fed, clothed, and exercised until 2030.

The sentence immediately drew howls of protest from Stone, who claimed that living with the ceaselessly waffling Collins would “send me over the edge.”

“Judge, can we revisit the whole prison idea?” Stone begged Jackson.

For her part, Collins said that she was unsure whether becoming Stone’s jailer was a good idea, adding that she would “need more time to think about it.”

Jackson said that Stone’s house arrest will not go into effect until after the 2020 election, at which point Collins is expected to be home on a permanent basis.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

“You’re a Mean One, Mr. Trump”
http://www.tomandrodna.com/MoscowCares/Songs/Donald_Trump/Youre_a_Mean_One_Mr_Trump.mp3