[Vision2020] Idaho Senators

rhayes at frontier.com rhayes at frontier.com
Mon Feb 3 09:32:16 PST 2020

Dear Senators Risch and Crapo. You took an oath of impartiality at the beginning of the trial. Voting "nay" to any witnesses or testimony which would allow you to make an informed vote is not impartiality. You violated your oath. In doing so you showed that you think nothing matters anymore. Not truth, defense of our constitution, our democracy, our nation, or the people of Idaho.  Hopefully, the voters of Idaho will step up and show you that things do matter.