[Vision2020] A Bad Actor

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Dec 31 05:01:23 PST 2020

“In my opinion the county prosecutor should cause you to pay a significant fine for your behavior.”  (I agree.  After all, a law is only as strong as those who enforce it.)

Courtesy of today’s Moscow-Pullman Daily News with special thanks to Shirley Ringo.

————————————————

A Bad Actor

Doug Wilson, you are … uncaring. You are a bad actor. When you encourage your people to enter Tri-State without masks, you say “I have reason to believe it will not be unwelcome to the people involved.” You caused Tri-State to close business for a period of time. You are ... smug and arrogant.

You seem to consider it a cute little prank to put folks in danger of becoming ill. I have recently left Gritman Medical Center after surgery. I found the staff there to be caring and competent as usual. However, with coronavirus cases and employees out sick, they are stretched thin. They are extended to the edge of their comfort zone to provide the desired standard of care.

I allude to this situation with no expectation that it will resonate with you. You owe this community an apology, but that is not expected either. In my opinion the county prosecutor should cause you to pay a significant fine for your behavior.

I would be remiss if I neglect to throw a compliment your way. At least I believe you will consider this a compliment in that you remind me of Donald Trump. The two of you share a hunger for the spotlight. You delight in drawing attention to yourself, especially in taking actions repulsive to the rest of the community. You foist your opinions on others in an in-your-face way … the more attention you can get out of it the better. Both of you could use a strong dose of maturity.

Shirley Ringo
Moscow

—————-

To which Doug Wilson is likely to respond . . .

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sums_It_All_Up.mp3

Ahh, those were the days . . .
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Transfer/Lady_from_Six.mp3

http://www.moscowcares.com/

“A stranger is just a friend you haven't met.” - Roy E. Stolworthy