[Vision2020] Local man in the news

Ron Force ronforce at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 14:18:34 PST 2020

Well, you can't say he's not upfront:
"Wilson began to think state governors should have taken a more biblical
approach to quarantine. He believed that by asking everyone to stay at
home, officials had overstepped. “The authority that’s granted is the
authority of quarantining the sick, but not quarantining the whole
population,” he told me in May. “I believe that has been massively
counterproductive and has done more damage than if we’d let the coronavirus
run. You’re standing on the oxygen hose for countless small businesses, and
you’ve got people who need to feed their families.”
When asked how he would respond to observers who say he’s exploiting
people’s fear to further his anti-LGBTQ+, anti-women, anti-abortion agenda,
Wilson responded frankly.
“Yeah,” he said. “I am.”"
Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA